Samsung Tested Flash File
Samsung Tested Flash File is a basic requirement during reinstallation. However, if you are limited to stock ROM (Samsung Tested Flash File) then you cannot install/flash the device. You need an official tool to flash the device.
Most of the time, flashing fails quite a lot because you forget to install the proper driver. As such, Samsung proves to be the most important process for communicating between a Samsung mobile phone, smartphone, or tablet with a PC or laptop.
Odin Software. This is Samsung’s official flash tool.
Check how to use it. The phone must be switched off during the flashing process.
Simply download the Proper Stock Firmware for free from the table below which serves as the support site for the free download for any software related issue.
All files have a direct link as you need to search on the link.
All these flash files are compatible with Z3X, the HWK UFS box. All these boxes can be used when the phone is dead. Samsung Tested Flash File
How to Flash Samsung Mobiles :
Make sure your device is at least 50 percent charged to perform the flashing process.
1. Switch off the mobile
2. Press the Power Button+ Volume down button + Home button
3. Android symbol will appear, now press volume up button to enter into the download mode
4. Now open the Odin Official flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the video
5. Select Samsung Firmware
6. Select the Official Odin tool and open it
7. Click AP File
8. After selection mobile will get detected automatically In yOur Odin Tools
9. Now click start on system & installation is processing
10. After installation mobile Automatically switches ON of its own.